5 Reasons to visit El.En.’s corner at Laser World of Photonics 2017
The 23rd edition of Laser World of Photonics, the most important international event dedicated to laser technology and the photonics sector will take place from the 26th to the 29th of June. Research, technology and industry are only some of the focuses of this trade fair, which each two year hosts tens of thousands of visitors from all over the world. Laser World of Photonics is an unmissable event for anyone dealing with the laser and photonics sector.
That’s why we will be there: you will find us in hall A3, with a stand dedicated to the laser technology for industrial production and applications, showcasing our top-products and some of our latest products.
Here are 5 reasons to come and visit our stand:
- We will present the new RF 1222 laser source. This EL.EN laser source is the most powerful of the "NEVER ENDING POWER" laser source family, capable of delivering constant power over time. The RF 1222 is equipped with the exclusive self-refilling technology that allows you to refill the gas cartridge on your own, eliminating thus long and expensive servicing. With the RF 1222 you will have an everlasting power source at your service!
- There will be other models of the NEVER ENDING POWER family, such as the RF 888, a compact, efficient, multifunctional CO2 laser source: if you believe that laser manufacturing is not suitable for your industry, the RF 888 will make you change your mind.
- The RF 177G in the "naked" version: without casing, this version is thought for flexible and compact solutions. The RF 177G “naked” is designed to be easily integrated into small spaces.
- We will showcase the RF 303: our semi-sealed source which benefits from all El.En. experience, with thousands of installations around the world for every kind of application. This is the ideal solution for those who are entering the world of laser manufacturing and need a robust and reliable device.
- You will find a team of specialists to answer all your questions: can my industry benefit from laser manufacturing? How much does it save me in comparison to a CO2 laser source? Can I integrate the RF laser source into my system? Our team will be there to advise you on the best solution for your business.