Plants & Food
CO2 lasers are a good choice for organic materials processing, because, like all carbon based materials, they absorb well the 10.6 micrometers radiation of a CO2 laser. As a consequence, achieving laser organic material processing requires a very tiny amount of energy. Laser marking or bio-stimulation can be achieved in a new and cost-effective way. Through the years, El.En.'s laser sources found application all over the world in industrial processes as diverse as marking Parmesan cheese, fruit, or ham, cutting chestnuts or grafting plants.
Read more on our blog:
- Laser labeling of food: a complete guide
- Laser coding on eggshells with a pulsed-laser marking system
- CO2 laser ablation to peel fruit and vegetables
- Marking fresh fruit products: a continuously growing trend!
- Laser Marking For Cheese and Ham
- Laser labeling of food with laser marking: it's natural branding!